I really enjoy this game and everyone should check it out the developer is great!
Mayhem in Single Valley (Prototype)
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Jack is a videogame character... only he doesn't know it yet. Help Jack survive his voyage of self-discovery!
Mayhem in Single Valley is the story of Jack, a local troublemaker who makes series earth-shattering discoveries on the day he is supposed to leave home to for art college. Jack's adventure begins in a semi-realistic version of everyday life but unfolds into a humorous and philosophical examination of the interplay between The Player, Jack, and the game's creators.
This prototype was created during development without a dedicated team. Recently Mayhem in Single Valley moved to full production and this time with a talented team of artists and coders : ) We are building the full version from the ground up with an official demo coming soon. Please follow our devlog for all the latest news and updates. Happy gaming - Brian : )
- An in-depth story with weird and wonderful fleshed-out characters.
- Dynamic context-based conversations and inner monologues.
- Lots of level-up items, modes of transport, and mini games.
- Combine different food types, antidotes, and poisons to escape and/or manipulate crazed wildlife and bosses.
- Combine, use, equip, items. But beware! Searching through your knapsack leaves you vulnerable to attack.
- Pull, push, drag, and generally fling items about your environment to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles.
- Manage your medication or your world will become distorted and you will die!
- Walkman based soundtrack. You decide what music you'd like to accompany your battles. Different tracks boost different players abilities.
- Unique 2D lighting that transitions between morning, evening, and night, changing the look and feel of each environment.
- Lots of Abrams-esque secret stuff I can't speak about right now : )
Free Soundtrack EP
|Published||Mar 16, 2016|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Action RPG, chiptune, Experimental, Funny, linux, Pixel Art, weird|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
- Spielbergian Atmospheric Lighting Test Complete!Jun 07, 2018
- Preview of How the Outdoor Zones Are Shaping Up!May 25, 2018
- Mayhem in Single Valley's Flashy New Animated Title!May 11, 2018
- New tune for Mayhem in Single Valley : )May 11, 2018
- A little Mayhem in Single Valley concept art to whet you appetite! 😀May 04, 2018
- New Characters and Art Style!Apr 30, 2018
- Have an eeeggg-cellent Easter from the team at Fluxscopic!Mar 29, 2018
- Delighted to begin full production of with a great new team!Mar 16, 2018