Mayhem in Single Valley (Coming Late 2020)
A downloadable game for Windows
Help Jack survive his voyage of self-discovery!
Mayhem in Single Valley is the story of Jack, a local troublemaker who makes a series of earth-shattering discoveries on the day he is supposed to leave home for a new life in the city.
Mayhem in Single Valley is a thoughtful top-down action adventure. Its focus on family and everyday struggles mixed with its combat and puzzles provides an action-packed but emotional gameplay experience.
Single Valley is a microcosm of everyday life but with our fears and paranoia dialled up to eleven. Imagine a town where the craziest news stories happen regularly, where the odds of getting struck by lightning or attacked by misinformed townsfolk are never in your favour, and you are one step closer to envisioning life in Single Valley.
- An in-depth story with weird and wonderful fleshed-out characters.
- Lots of level-up items, Easter eggs, and mini games.
- Combine different food types, antidotes, and poisons to escape and/or manipulate crazed wildlife and bosses.
- Pull, push, drag, and generally fling items about your environment to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles.
- Throw in any direction as you run for your life.
- Portable cassette player based soundtrack. You decide what music you'd like to accompany your battles.
- The river has a current, anything that falls in will float down stream.
- Crazed animals will chase you between levels. Shake them off if you want to survive.
- Everything is modular, use NPCs as ammo, e.g. throw a fish enemy to distract a hungry bear.
- Dynamic lighting and shadows... are those poisoned rats' eyes I see glowing in the dark.
- Enemies and characters have multiple desires and fears. Squirrels are afraid of bears. Wake a bear, get him to chase you, to clear an escape route of nutty critters.
- Lots of secret stuff I can't speak about right now : )
Mayhem in Single Valley: Confessions is 1hr+ spoiler free selection pack of levels from the full game.
|Updated||17 days ago|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Action RPG, chiptune, Experimental, Funny, linux, Pixel Art, weird|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, Spanish; Latin America, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Simplified)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
- Publishing with tinyBuild and a Brand New Demo!19 days ago
- Spielbergian Atmospheric Lighting Test Complete!Jun 07, 2018
- Preview of How the Outdoor Zones Are Shaping Up!May 25, 2018
- Mayhem in Single Valley's Flashy New Animated Title!May 11, 2018
- New tune for Mayhem in Single Valley : )May 11, 2018
- A little Mayhem in Single Valley concept art to whet you appetite! 😀May 04, 2018
- New Characters and Art Style!Apr 30, 2018
- Have an eeeggg-cellent Easter from the team at Fluxscopic!Mar 29, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.