Mayhem in Single Valley (Coming Soon)
A downloadable game
Help Jack survive his voyage of self-discovery!
Mayhem in Single Valley is the story of Jack, a local troublemaker who makes a series of earth-shattering discoveries on the day he is supposed to leave home for a new life in the city.
Mayhem in Single Valley is a thoughtful top-down action adventure. Its focus on family and everyday struggles mixed with its combat and puzzles provides an action-packed but emotional gameplay experience.
Single Valley is a microcosm of everyday life but with our fears and paranoia dialled up to eleven. Imagine a town where the craziest news stories happen regularly, where the odds of getting struck by lightning or attacked by misinformed townsfolk are never in your favour, and you are one step closer to envisioning life in Single Valley.
Mayhem in Single Valley moved to full production in 2018. We have built the full version from the ground up . Please follow our devlog for all the latest news and updates. Happy gaming - Brian : )
- An in-depth story with weird and wonderful fleshed-out characters.
- Lots of level-up items, Easter eggs, and mini games.
- Combine different food types, antidotes, and poisons to escape and/or manipulate crazed wildlife and bosses.
- Pull, push, drag, and generally fling items about your environment to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles.
- Throw in any direction as you run for your life.
- Portable cassette player based soundtrack. You decide what music you'd like to accompany your battles.
- The river has a current, anything that falls in will float down stream.
- Your bag is your inventory, drop it if you want to swim across the river.
- Crazed animals will chase you between levels. Shake them off if you want to survive.
- Everything is modular, use NPCs like items, discard your cassette player/soundtrack, throw a fish enemy to distract a hungry bear.
- Dynamic lighting and shadows... are those poisoned rats' eyes I see glowing in the dark.
- Enemies and characters have multiple desires and fears. Squirrels are afraid of bears. Wake a bear, get him to chase you, to clear an escape route of nutty critters.
- Lots of JJ Abrams-esque secret stuff I can't speak about right now : )
- Spielbergian Atmospheric Lighting Test Complete!Jun 07, 2018
- Preview of How the Outdoor Zones Are Shaping Up!May 25, 2018
- Mayhem in Single Valley's Flashy New Animated Title!May 11, 2018
- New tune for Mayhem in Single Valley : )May 11, 2018
- A little Mayhem in Single Valley concept art to whet you appetite! 😀May 04, 2018
- New Characters and Art Style!Apr 30, 2018
- Have an eeeggg-cellent Easter from the team at Fluxscopic!Mar 29, 2018
- Delighted to begin full production of with a great new team!Mar 16, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.